- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
One of the Best Experiences In My Life
Just thought I'd share some fun pictures from when I was a co-host at the BET Awards Show in Los Angeles a while back and to show that even if you don't make it big right away, that doesn't mean you can't still go on to do big things...
Me & the Crew Posing with Gabrielle Union
My Co-Host Interviewing Dave Navarro (I was too busy staring at his body...that man is hot! LOL)
Me & Hip-Hop Violinist, Miri Ben Ari
Me and My Co-Host with Director Bryan Barber
Me and Fantasia
The Crew at The After Party After a Long Day's Work