- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Answering a Reader Question #71
hi i was just wanting to know i want to get started in modeling but i'm not sure if wilehemina moldeling is right for me i think i might start there could you help me out?
Wilhelmina is one of the top modeling agencies that has been around for decades. If you meet the requirements and feel you would have a shot at getting signed, being with Wilhelmina is a great way to get started in the industry. Even if you do not have any experience they will train you and teach you everything you'll need to know--and at no charge. Go for it and good luck!