WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!

There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.

Modeling 101 Followers - I Love You!!!

Follow Modeling 101 with Dania Denise by Email!

Google

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Answering a Reader Question #90

Michele Wrote: 

This is wonderful information. I have just turned 60 and am very interested in lifestyle modeling. I am currently in PR, and was referred to a local agency by a makeup artist who prepared me for a television interview. She said that even though I lack modeling experience, my background in public speaking, being interviewed, and working with the media could be helpful. Are there other types of experience I should highlight? 

Hi, Michele! How exciting, it sounds like lifestyle modeling is definitely something you would enjoy doing! Aside from your extensive background in PR, I don't see much else you can highlight that won't already work in your favor. The type of work you do means you more than likely have a great personality, aren't shy and can work with people from all walks of life...those are huge pluses when it comes to modeling. After a test shoot or two I have no doubt that you will pick up quickly on modeling and add that to your already impressive resume!

Good luck!

No comments: