I finally got a hold of some of the images from a shoot I did for photographer Geri Lavrov. The nature of the shoot was for stock/lifestyle. In case you don't know what stock photography or lifestyle modeling is, check out my posts on these two topics:
Lifestyle & Mature Modeling
You'll notice that these shots also classify as being commercial/print in nature so if you want to specialize in any of these fields of modeling, the poses below will be the kinds you'll have to do (among many, many others). The shoots are on-location, candids as well as posed and doing activities that normal, everyday folks do, although some may be quirky/cutesy:
- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.