- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #124
Hey Dania! You mentioned that you write about skin care, I was wondering if you had any tips for getting rid of under-eye circles? Thanks!
Howdy! Ah, under eye circles...they're the worst! There are a few different ways to approach this but it is important to first identify the cause. Common culprits include not getting enough sleep, maintaining a poor diet and not drinking enough water. However, if your under eye circles run in your family, then you'll probably want to invest in an eye cream or serum that is formulated to help deal with this issue. Hylexin is one of the leading products on the market that is specially formulated to correct the problem. If you want to learn more about Hylexin, here is a link:
Hylexin Product Page
However, if you're simply in need of natural remedies, then you can check out this information, which was taken from one of the articles I wrote about the subject for the website CareFair.com:
Natural Remedy #1:
- Combine cucumber juice, lanolin cream and lemon juice and apply to your under eye area.
- Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water.
Natural Remedy #2:
Fans of almond oil can use this product to gently massage their under eye area every night before bedtime.
Natural Remedy #3:
- Brew a cup of your favorite tea (green tea is ideal) and remove the teabag afterwards.
- Allow it to cool and then place on your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabag and rinse the eye area.
Not only will this tried and true natural skincare remedy take care of your dark under eye circles, it will also reduce puffiness. Add a good quality eye cream to your skincare regimen as well. This is the icing on the cake.