- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Modeling Advice Straight From the Source
Here is a quick tidbit of modeling advice straight from the mouth of Pamela Frank, modeling scout for Ford Models in Los Angeles:
"Every model should have at least one unfiltered headshot where they are not smiling. The light should compliment all their features, from cheekbones to nose and eye structure and lips. Little to no makeup."
It really is as simple as that, ladies.