- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Answering a Reader Question #92
my girl friend wants to be a abercrombie fitch models, do you have any suggestion?
Hi, Anonymous. As the post you commented on states, (Do You Want to Be an Abercrombie & Fitch Model?), your girlfriend will have to actually get hired at the local Abercrombie & Fitch store. So have her head over to the mall, shopping center or other location where there is an A&F so that she can fill out an employee application. If she has the right look and meets their other qualifications, she'll get hired and that will be her first step towards being considered for A&F's modeling opportunities and print campaigns.