- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #150
Hi Ms. Dania!
I was wondering if you had a post about what steps one should make to become a model. Such as how to get a portfolio together for open casting.
Hey, Anonymous! Below are links to my blog posts that talk about the subjects you're asking about:
Where Do You Start?
Sending Pictures to a Modeling Agency: Professional or Non-Professional, Which is It?
Tips for Attending Open Casting Calls
Just FYI: you don't have to put together a portfolio with professional pictures for open casting calls if you don't have any experience. 9 times out of 10 agencies will ask for non professional, digital snapshots. Hope that helps!