- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Latest Casting: Need Facebook "Likes"
They have taken the picture I submitted, which is the photo associated with this post, and added it to their Facebook company page in its own album, which consists of the photos of the models they are considering so far. To see how good we are at self promotion, they have asked us to spread the word and get people to not just "Like" their company page but "Like" our photo as well. That is where you, my dear readers, come in!
If you have a Facebook profile and would like to help me show Shore Side Jewelry Co. that I should be one of the 3 chosen models, please follow these 2 easy steps:
1) "Like" the Shore Side Jewelry Co.'s Facebook Page:
(You must "Like" their page in order to "Like" my photo)
2) "Like" my photo, which is in the album titled "Casting Call Nov 5th." Again, my photo is the same one that is in this post...because of the green background it should be pretty easy to find:
Just one "Like" is all it takes. While this portion of the casting is not mandatory, it does put a good foot forward to show that I am serious about this opportunity. Thank you in advance to those that participate in an effort to support me--I appreciate you and will definitely keep you posted if I end up making the cut! Fingers crossed!!!