- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Answering a Reader Question #128
do u do the appointment online or in person for MAC?
Hi, Anonymous! To answer your question, which is related to my blog post, "Tips for Getting Your Makeup Professionally Done," it's good to make your appointment in person or you can call the store and speak to someone there that can book the date and time you want to come in. Each location has its own policies for making appointments, which is why it's better to choose either of the two methods I just mentioned. Hope that helps!