- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Did You Know...? #8
The sooner the client completes payroll, the sooner the model (and agency) get to see payment. The slightest interruption/delay means the longer it'll take to see the money. To avoid this becoming an issue, modeling contracts typically have a clause that states that by signing the document, the model understands and is okay with knowing that receiving payment could take anywhere from 30-90 days.