- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Quick Tip #31
For: Male Models
While many fashion and editorial modeling agencies set the cut off height for male models at 6'2", some are starting to bump up that maximum requirement to 6'3"--namely the San Francisco market in California. So male models, if you're in or near the San Francisco Bay Area and are 6'3", definitely start submitting yourself to the fashion agencies in that market. If you've got what they're looking for, you won't be turned away because you're too tall!