- About a Model's Diary: How It All Began
- Dania Denise Resume
- What This Blog is For
- Working with Dania Denise
- Mentoring, Coaching & Consultation Services
- The New "Answering a Reader Question" Series...Video Reply Version!!!
- Modeling 101 Blog FAQ
- Where Do You Start in Modeling?
- How Modeling 101 Helped Me
- Guide to Modeling 101 Labels/Category Section
WELCOME TO MODELING 101!!!
There is more to the modeling world than the media lets on. If you want to find out what it really takes and how to manage your modeling career, then you've come to the right place! This blog is dedicated to the aspiring and already established models who live to defy the standards and stereotypes in order to make a place for themselves in this crazy industry.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Quick Tip #35
For: Male & Female Models
Anytime you are asked to provide your own wardrobe for a shoot, always ask the following questions if you're not already given the details beforehand:
1) What types of outfits should I bring?
2) How many changes/outfits will be needed?
3) Are there are colors, patterns or styles I should stay away from?
The last thing you want to do is bring random wardrobe items that can't be used. Most times you'll be given instructions about wardrobe but if there's any doubt or if you're given vague info, asking the questions above will be very important.